Everything that a brownie should be, Chocolatey, Fudgey, Intense and Chewy. These are easy to make and super yummy! I won’t write more let’s get straight to the recipe so that you can make these and devour them ASAP!
225 g Melted Bittersweet chocolate (I used 55% dark organic couverture chocolate)
55 g unsalted butter
50 g dark brown sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
15 g cocoa powder
60 g almond flour
25 g cornflour
3 large eggs
- Grease and line an 8×10 inch baking dish. Preheat your oven to 175° C.
- In a large bowl, add three eggs and whisk them using a hand held mixer for about 5 minutes or till they increase in volume (about three times)
- Once the eggs are whipped add the ‘COOLED’ melted chocolate, salt and vanilla. Sift the dry ingredients and using a spatula or a metal spoon and fold in the ingredients. Do not over mix.
- Transfer to the pan and bake for about 30 minutes. You’ll notice when the brownies bake it may puff up in certain areas but don’t worry they will settle down once you remove the brownies from the oven, once the centre is set and a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean, remove the brownies and let them cool in the pan for at least 1-2 hours.
- Top with your favourite toppings and devour!!
Hope you guys are doing well.
Talk to you soon,