As promised, I have a plethora of summer recipes for you guys. A lot of ice, a lot of
This recipe is a favourite, it’s easy and you can customize it as you like. Here’s the recipe…
Strawberry and Raspberry Popsicles
Servings 10 popsicles
- 1 cup Strawberries (I used frozen)
- 1 cup Raspberries (I used frozen)
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp water
- 1 cup water (or according to desired consistency)
- 350 ml Coconut milk (I used unsweetened) (or milk of choice)
- a pinch Salt
- Make the simple syrup: Mix the 4 tbsp water with 4 tbsp sugar and microwave till the sugar dissolves.
- Add all the remaining ingredients in the blender along with the simple syrup and blend until smooth.
- Taste and add more sweetener if you like. Adjust consistency of your liquid by add by adding water
- Pour into your popsicle moulds and freeze for a minimum of 8 hours.
You can use any berries that you have on hand, they will work perfectly. Do strain the mixture if you do not like seeds in your popsicles.
Serving: 0g | Sodium: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Vitamin C: 0mg | Vitamin A: 0IU | Sugar: 0g | Fiber: 0g | Potassium: 0mg | Cholesterol: 0mg | Trans Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Fat: 0g | Protein: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Iron: 0mg
Leave a Reply