As promised, I have a plethora of summer recipes for you guys. A lot of ice, a lot of
This recipe is a favourite, it’s easy and you can customize it as you like. Here’s the recipe…
Strawberry and Raspberry Popsicles
- 1 cup Strawberries (I used frozen)
- 1 cup Raspberries (I used frozen)
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp water
- 1 cup water (or according to desired consistency)
- 350 ml Coconut milk (I used unsweetened) (or milk of choice)
- a pinch Salt
- Make the simple syrup: Mix the 4 tbsp water with 4 tbsp sugar and microwave till the sugar dissolves.
- Add all the remaining ingredients in the blender along with the simple syrup and blend until smooth.
- Taste and add more sweetener if you like. Adjust consistency of your liquid by add by adding water
- Pour into your popsicle moulds and freeze for a minimum of 8 hours.