This is the best kind-a cookie in my opinion. Why you ask? It is eggless, it is a chocolate chip cookie, it has Nutella AND it is made in a skillet! It tastes like all the best things in the world. I have also added extra Ferrero Rocher chocolates to amp up the hazelnutty goodness and ICE CREAM! This recipe is super easy and requires very few pantry staples.
I don’t have a skillet! Can I make this cookie without a skillet?
No skillet, No worries! Yes you can make it in a 7-inch round cake pan.
If you want a skillet, this is the one I used:
I don’t have Nutella, can I skip it?
Ummm… okay. But I suggest if you love Nutella, you need to try this recipe with the Nutella. It will taste delicious either way.
Can I use all white sugar? or all brown sugar?
You can mix up the ratios of sugars but the texture of the cookie will change accordingly.
How to know if my cookie is baked?
If you bake this for say 25 minutes, the center of the cookie will be almost underbaked and gooey. If you like that then bake it for that much time. The longer you bake, the firmer the cookie will be. You do you, love.
Eggless Nutella Pizookie (Skillet Cookie)
- 100 gram Salted butter softened to room temperature
- 70 gram Brown sugar
- 70 gram caster sugar
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 60 gram Yoghurt or dahi
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 160 gram All-purpose flour
- 20 gram Cornflour or cornstarch
- 100 gram dark chocolate chips 55% cocoa
- 3 Ferrero Rocher chopped
- 120 gram Nutella
- Grease a 6-7 inch round oven safe cast iron skillet. Preheat your oven to 170 C.
- In medium-large a bowl add the softened butter and sugar, whisk very well for 2 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Now add the yoghurt and vanilla to the butter mixture. Whisk until combined.
- Sift in the all-purpose flour, baking soda and cornflour into this bowl and mix gently until you don’t see any dry flour.
- Add half of this cookie dough to the prepared skillet and spread it with the back of a spoon to make an even layer.
- Now add the Nutella on top of the cookie layer. Gently spread it but leave some space at the edges.
- Take the remaining cookie dough in spoonfuls and drop it over the nutella layer close to each other. Using the back of a spoon, spread it gently to make an even top layer.
- Now take your chocolate chips and chopped Ferrero Rocher and sprinkle on top as much as you would like.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 170 C for approximately 25-30 minutes. The longer you bake the firmer the cookie will set. Short baking time will result in gooey cookie center.
- Once baked and cooled for sometime, serve the warm cookie with dollops of vanilla icecream and a drizzle of chocolate sauce. Enjoy!