Buy the ingredients & items I use here:
I wanted to also tell you that if you are looking for an online platform where you can learn anything under the sun from pottery, photography, sewing, self-care to baking, Skillshare is one of the best places and now if you use my link, you will get FLAT 30% OFF your Annual Membership! Just click on this link or on the image below to claim: https://skillshare-ambassador.pxf.io/c/2411272/1082974/11648
The best Chocolate Brownies
- 3 eggs (medium large)
- 275 gram Chocolate (chopped – 55% dark)
- 80 gram all purpose flour
- 100 gram superfine sugar (grinded into powder)
- 100 gram brown sugar (grinded into powder)
- 10 milliliter coffee (strong coffee or espresso shot)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 110 gram butter (unsalted)
- 20 gram unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Grease and line a 9 inch pan with parchment paper leaving a little extra parchment paper coming up the side of the pan so you can easily lift out the brownies once baked. Preheat your oven to 175 C.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a microwave safe bowl and set it aside. (Use 20 second increments and make sure the mixture is not too hot)
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar well. You don’t need to whisk too vigorously, just mix till the sugar is completely dissolved and you do not feel grains of sugar when you rub the mixture between your fingers. This is an important step.
- Once the sugar is dissolved in the eggs, add the melted chocolate mixture, vanilla and coffee into the eggs (be careful and make sure that the chocolate is not hot). Whisk until smooth.
- Now sift the flour, salt and cocoa powder into this chocolate mixture and gently fold until combined. Do not over mix.
- Pour this batter into the prepared pan and smooth it out. Add chocolate chips on top if you like.
- Bake for approximately 28-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of the brownie comes out with moist crumbs (not wet batter). The longer you bake, the firmer the brownie will be and if you over bake it will be dry.
- Let the brownie cool completely inside the pan before taking it out. Ensure the brownie is cool and the knife is sharp for even cuts.